Join Our Team
Our Work Place Norms
We Believe in the Following Workplace Norms
- Honor Commitments and thrive with integrity – Your Word Matters– Let your words be (SMART) Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Timely.
- Agree to disagree and commit-Voice concerns in a respectful and appropriate manner directly to your manager or the Senior Leadership Team.
- Assume Positive Intent– Always start from the idea that a person meant well or was doing their best, no matter what they say or do.
- Accomplish more with less– Explore options to maximize value. Learn and be curious.
- Hold yourself and others to High Standards– Embrace high attention to detail & maintain an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Speak Up– Everyone’s opinion matters. Be inquisitive & do not think in silos.
- Love people – If it’s out of love, do it.
We have no vacancies at the moment.